• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show me who I am, who I was meant to be [Solace]
    Phoebus
    Tephra's borders were water, and were not surrounded by any kingdoms, simply by common lands. So when Solace tells him of Nerine, and shows him the worn path towards the foreign land, he is intrigued - he had never thought Beqanna could be so big. All he had known his whole life was his little corner of the world, the volcano he loved so much. It was weird to think of all the lands he hadn't explored, the places he hadn't seen.

They are nearing the northern edge of the lake, when he sees more worn paths. Curiosity gets the best of him, and he walks ahead of Solace to look at each one. He wonders about the horses who had come and gone here, about the memories they had made. Maybe he thought too much about things like this, but he couldn't help himself.

"Where do these lead?" He asks, looking back to the caretaker.
    [color=#000000][size=small][font=Arial] 

Boy of Fire

@[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Show me who I am, who I was meant to be [Solace] - by Phoebus - 04-05-2018, 07:34 PM