• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Warriors
    The time has come for action. Her people wander, bored with the sedation that lingers under their canopy. She has an answer for this. It is with this intent that she calls her meeting. 

The gathered stallions are a burly lot, each of them capable warriors in their own ways. They would not be here otherwise, and yet they have had no fight since she had taken control of the kingdom. Her son stands nearby, encouraged to pay attention and learn the ways of the kingdom's defenders. 

"Greetings, Warriors of Sylva! It's been quiet as of late, hasn't it? I intend for us to change that. We must have progress, or else these woods may as well become another Taiga. It's time your skills were tested. Bring me others, willingly or not. At least one from each kingdom. As well, we must determine which of you will stand above the rest, and become my Hellhound. If this is a career change you'd be interested in, speak up." She paused after this decree, waiting on their responses. 

Once that was sorted out, she turned to Kwartz, gesturing for the colt to cone forward. "My son will be a yearling this spring. As such, I request that one of you take him on as an apprentice. A prince of Sylva must know the ways of war." She eyed each of them in turn, wondering who would decide himself a suitable mentor for the painted prince. 

@[Eros] @[Lucent] @[Crevan] @[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Jesper - 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Klaudius - 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Kwartz - 03-21-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 05:30 PM