• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Warriors

There comes a time when a boy must grow up to be a man... He's been there, done that.  Hell, he probably didn't do it right but he was trying.  Trying even though some tried to stand in his way...

He had been there.  Hidden with the background like some extra prop.  Waiting for the right moment.  So when he had found his son fluttering about that day, he had taken it upon himself to intervene.  A boy should know his father after all.  

They had visited.  Strolling about the brightly lit canopy of his childhood home.  Oh how he did not miss the confinement.  It was suffocating to say the least and just when they were to part ways, a call came across the lands.  "Mommy's home..." He murmers under his breath. A smirk tugging at his lavender lips.

His amble is such and soon he can hear voices of not the Queen's.  Of course she had called upon her council.  Making their duties to her known and quickly they come forth, just as he.  His was curiousity and his own agenda that bid him to reveal himself to them.  When he arrives they have pleaded their allegences already and so he is quick to follow suit.  His head held high and wings slick to his sides, he approaches to their left.  Coming to rest nearer to Sabra but segragated enough so they all could view him. "Excuse me your Majesty... I do not mean to intrude on you and yours... But, I could take the boy under my wing... I am Ischias' champion afterall," turning his head ever so slightly to better view the few gathered, he waits her reaction. Be it surprise, disgust or anger.  He's seen it all before and stood readied.  

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Jesper - 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Klaudius - 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Kwartz - 03-21-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 05:30 PM