• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Warriors
    Her meeting was interrupted by none other than the purple pain himself. Her ears tipped backward before she could compose herself, eyes glinting dangerously. "Excellent question, Kwartz. What are you doing here, Klaudius? I didn't invite you." Her tail flicked back and forth, uncertain what was going on. Kwartz recognized him, which she did not like at all. When has they met? And why hadn't Kwartz told her? Nevermind his audacity at suggesting that he be the one to take over Kwartz' training. She'd laugh if she wasn't so irritated. 

The flame and stone woman stared down the interloper with ferocious inner conflict. She hated him. It was a festering wound that had been eating her soul for more than a year now. But she loved her son. It had taken a few months of depression and soul searching and one night spiked with potent magic. But her love for her... their child, it was bone deep. She fixed him in her gaze a moment longer before shrugging. "Gentleman, Kwartz dear, excuse me a moment. I have to take care of this. The matters of my Hellhound and of my son's training will be decided and announced." Her Arabian heritage shone as she strutted past Klaudius, neck arched and tail carried high. "You, come with me. It's past time we talked." With a challenge in her sapphire eyes, she spun away from him to dart up and away through a break in the canopy. Let him keep up. 

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Jesper - 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Klaudius - 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Kwartz - 03-21-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 05:30 PM