• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations [Kagerus]
    Gunsynd
    (last night i got high
    as your expectations)
    Perhaps there had been a time in his long life that he had sought excitement with every step. Or maybe that was a sign of youth - the love of thrill. For his part, he cannot recall. And the attempt to do so only causes pain, like banging repeatedly against a firmly locked door. This is what has brought him to this point, lurking like some urchin at the river's edge hiding his true form (hiding from those who might recognize him even though he could not recall their faces or names). He told himself it was a game, some strange sort of espionage to infiltrate the current world of Beqanna. If he could just move forward, he wouldn't need his past. Or so he told himself. What choice did he really have?

She is speaking again, turning to leave. The movement grabs his attention back from his inner reverie. The quick jolt from his thoughts to the present moment causes a shimmer, a ripple, in his facade. Blink and you miss it. A lag in the blue of his eyes. Like they moved to her face but it was a split second later that the color fully saturated and focused. Unaware of this glitch, he molds his puppet's face into a look of concern. "Leaving so soon? Where are you off to if you don't mind me asking. I'm in the market for a place to call home, so to speak." He allows the tenor voice of the other to become casual once more. This is what he wanted, right? To become a part of the living world once more? Maybe she could be his link.

@[Kagerus] She can catch the glitch in the matrix or not, if she leaves he'll probs follow her like a creepy creeper. he likes to haunt people lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I got high as your expectations [Kagerus] - by Gunsynd - 04-12-2018, 08:32 PM