• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros}

Eros

It seemed that even though the days were becoming slightly warmer, there was a chill he could not shake.  Most nights in came in the form of a hollow heart.  Being no longer filled with the daily joys of his children and his mate, it had grown empty.  His golden eyes looked about blankly, they saw nothing but memories.  He had tried to fill his loneliness with duties but when night came the emptiness returned for him.  It caused sleep to evade him and all he could do was stare into the nights sky wishfully.  That maybe as a falling star passed by he could cast his worries upon it and be granted relief.  No matter how many he saw and how many times he wished, his trials remained.

This night was no different and as the sun began to fade from sight, he wandered beneath the autumn canopy aimlessly.  The chill of the evening tried it's best to reach him but it's strength lacked these days.  It was no match for his thick coat and heavy feathered limbs.  Each stride rippled the muscles under his golden coat as he moved along a well worn path.  The light snow that frosted the ground kept the spring grasses at bay but he knew soon there would be new life.  Creatures of all sorts began stirring and their young birthed.  Spring had been his favorite season, though where he came from it was short lived.  Foals were born and grew fast or the elements were quick to consume them.  Timing was essential there and too often he had witnessed foals parish.  This land seemed to be more forgiving, though he was unsure he'd ever bore another child of his own.

The song birds were nearly ending their evening choruses when he came across a light form in the dim lighting.  Stopping his movement, his eyes focused on the figure. "Hello... Sabra? Is that you?" His voice called out.  The coloring and wings were the only identifying features he could make out, so it was possible it was the kingdoms leader... 

Unconditional Love

@[Nymf] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Nymf - 03-15-2018, 09:44 AM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Eros - 03-20-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Nymf - 03-22-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Eros - 03-23-2018, 05:24 PM
    RE: Kiss Me Goodbye || {Eros} - by Nymf - 03-26-2018, 01:29 PM