• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    Sabra's inner thighs are warm, wet with pleasure. As the opalescent mare moans her name, Krone can feel the tingling between her legs growing, can feel herself growing moist. Something about the taste of a woman, something about the way they moved and felt had always turned her on.

She moves her mouth from Sabra's feminine parts to the inner-most section of her legs. She bites, kisses, sucks at them slowly, waiting for her to beg for more. The breathy groan that emerges from her lips tells her all she needs to know, and she allows herself to dive in once more, tasting the sweet citrus of her lust.

The tables turn quicker than anticipated. "My turn..." The Sylvan queen purrs, and just those words are enough to make Krone's heart beat faster. Sabra is on top of her now, placing teasing bites down the length of her spine, a particularly rough cut of her teeth across Krone's rump causes her to moan in pleasure (what was it with pain that made her so horny?).

When Sabra finally decides to allow her tongue some experimenting, Krone cannot help but to lean her head back. Her breaths come in short measure now, as a prickling feeling rises from her stomach to her throat. For never doing this before, the queen certainly knew what she was doing. Enthusiastic licking and sucking causes the feeling in the Keeper's body to come to a climax.

"Fuckkkkk Sabra!" She does not hold back the scream, her legs nearly giving out as they shake with satisfaction, each nerve ending sparking with electricity.

Fuck, this was too good.

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM