• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    The pleasure is short-lived. A voice interrupts their activity, and soon Krone finds herself scrambling from Sabra, face hot with embarrassment.

Of all people, Klaudius was the one to find them? She looks to him, sweaty forelock sticking to her face and clouding her view of his disappointed look. Her ears lower, her body sinks in a deep shame - he was right.

His mention of the children causes her ears to perk. ”We left them with the fairies.” She states, her voice apologetic but unworried. They were supposed to watch them, weren’t they?

Her heart begins to race. Weren’t they...?

Panic strikes in her heart. She doesn’t look back to the other mare, she instead outstretches her appendages and takes flight. It was faster and for her, easier than simply running there.

She lands in the playground, hard on her feet and tripping slightly. Her eyes scan the area for any sign of her children. ”Krom? Karat?” She calls out, the sinking feeling in her stomach growing heavier. ”KROM? KARAT?” Her tone is louder, more urgent this time.

She remembers Sylva, how the prince of the land was with them. What if...?

That bitch.

She rises from the ground, taking off towards the autumnal forests. She hopes there she would find them. She’d never forgive herself for this...

@[Klaudius] @[Sabra] wrapping this up so we can keep the plot line going. Will post for Krone in Sylva so that Morty and Krom can talk a little more Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Klaudius - 04-11-2018, 07:39 AM