• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Living On the Edge; Breckin

A little breeze goes a long way

The white mare flushes a little when she hears the compliment Breckin makes her; the embodiment of kindness none the less. Then she smiles sheepishly. "Why thank you. It is my first, but I've been around children since I was old enough to babysit my siblings, so I hope I'll be all right." she explains. It's not like the act of conception was based on mutual love, really; but hormones raging and a lust she never knew before had dragged her into this. And for sure, she'd always wanted to be a mother, so now she'd just have love for two for the child. And since she was not alone in Hyaline, but with two good friends besides her, she was rather certain it would work out well.

Her question goes largely unanswered, but it doesn't matter to Ilma right now. She remembers being brought here without much thinking - just the idea that she had from Kagerus that this was a peaceful place and that the kingdom's members couldn't be too bad with Kagerus speaking so highly of them. She smiles at Breckin's half-answer, and nods. "So I hear also. It's good to know to have a neighbour you can trust." she decides on then. Fairness is something she appreciates in the Nerinian queen as well as her spotted conversation partner.

She's given herself another question in return, and nods. "Similar in a way; it's a kingdom and we have a ruler, although Solace is younger than Hestia and very soft in her ways of approaching. Should you meet her it's likely she would not tell you she is queen." she starts. Then the lake comes into view. "Here, this is the reason it's called Hyaline." she offers.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-17-2018, 10:00 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 03-18-2018, 08:55 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-19-2018, 03:24 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 03-25-2018, 09:14 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-25-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 03-27-2018, 02:58 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-29-2018, 02:46 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 04-05-2018, 02:30 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 04-05-2018, 02:45 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 04-11-2018, 11:15 AM