• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's a strange night...
    “Nice to meet you, Mask,” the golden stallion answers in response, ears of both of the twins flicking forward to catch her words. He snorts and nods in agreement to her comment about horseflies, because they are certainly a nuisance – there were rarely horseflies in the Tundra, but he had experienced them traveling with their mother, and been less than thrilled. “That’s the one nice thing about mud,” he continues in his deep voice; “it discourages flies of all kinds.” The summer heat is upon them now, and he has noticed that there are few flies around his legs while he is covered in mud nearly to the knees.

“Are you looking for a home here, Mask?” Dagny speaks up then, bright blue gaze curious. “There are many to be had here, in Beqanna.” She flicks a gaze to the other stallion, wondering from where he hails; she does not know him, and he does not smell of her father’s Ischia or their own home of Tephra, but that leaves many places to tick off that she knows very little about. “Usually we refer to our lands as Kingdoms; there aren’t a lot of traditional herds here at all.” Actually, Dagny can’t remember the last real herd she heard of – they simply don’t split into groups that small anymore, and society has left the idea of a man and his women long behind.

“We could tell you about our homes, if you like,” he chimes back in, tilting his head. “We come from a place called Tephra.”
    Dagny & Olivier

I won't let you go; so don't let go of me
    no one can ever follow; no one can ever know
    HTML by Tiny

@[Painted Mask]
    ooc; I'm SO sorry to keep you waiting. I just had no muse for these two at all!! Sad

Messages In This Thread
    It's a strange night... - by Painted Mask - 03-19-2018, 12:32 PM
    RE: It's a strange night... - by Castile - 03-19-2018, 02:35 PM
    RE: It's a strange night... - by Painted Mask - 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: It's a strange night... - by Dagny and Olivier - 04-15-2018, 07:12 PM