• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  White Knight || {Ilma}

A little breeze goes a long way

Ilma agrees with the grullo male on one thing; by land, it is that one experiences a place more than by wing. Still, she’s not sure about his saying that one cannot appreciate it as much as on foot, from above. ”Did you not enjoy the sight from up the mountain just now? It is much like that, by view. But in flight such a thing quickly passes. It is landing that I enjoy the most; touching the ground you’ve gazed upon from afar to get a feel of it.” she muses. ”It is like touching something that I’ve dreamed of earlier.” Yes, perhaps a dreamlike state is more similar to flight. She smiles a little, thinking of how Kagerus had enjoyed it back when she’d brought her here.

He steps within her confort zone then, seemingly without thinking. He’s as close as only one has been before, and again, she is easily overtaken by the scent that is so near, a masculine musky scent. She keeps her wits about her this time, perhaps because of a difference in hormonal levels, but still she shivers once when he touched her on the soft spot, the base of her wing that he is talking about. Not from desire perhaps, but he knows exactly where to go when he wants her weak.

He ends mid-sentence but her brain is mush. She barely notices, then, that his voice trails away, her thoughts elsewhere. Another place and time, another stallion, but just as forward as this one, resulting...
    She jerks her head. Is Tähti still okay? She checks on the little heap under the bush, notices the movement there that indicate she is waking up. ”I... I’m sorry, I have to check...” she begins, but stops herself from saying she needs to nurse a baby. ”Perhaps we can meet up later? If you want.” she mentions. She may be able to show him a cave, a small valley, the lakeside and the wisteria’s... but not right now. Her daughter is barely a week old and she will need to be fed.

@[Arithmetic] Phone post, so maybe shorter than could be, sorry
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-22-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-23-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-25-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 03-28-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 03-28-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 04-03-2018, 08:34 AM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 04-05-2018, 03:04 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Arithmetic - 04-08-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: White Knight || {Ilma} - by Ilma - 04-14-2018, 02:50 PM