• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Endings make quite good Beginnings|| MORTY
    A sharp laugh pierces the Sylvan air.

"I see you've acquired my wit Chapel," His eyebrows raise tauntingly. "Seems you'll have to get better at making your comments hurt." The clown's eyes move slowly to the figure approaching, his daughter. She stands his height, her voice is a mirror of her mother's.Save for looks and voice, however, she is nothing like the devil's her parents were. A blessing, maybe, but to Mortem is just made her a weak link. His nostrils flair - she was a disgrace. They all were.

"Children are the most fun to kill, Chapel," He moves the ice of his eyes to the middle child. "They fear the most. But enough about me, children. What brings you here? Do I owe you some allowance or something?" He lets out a howling laugh.

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    Endings make quite good Beginnings|| MORTY - by Lázádo - 03-21-2018, 05:20 PM
    RE: Endings make quite good Beginnings|| MORTY - by Lázádo - 03-29-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: Endings make quite good Beginnings|| MORTY - by Modicum Mortem - 04-05-2018, 07:00 PM