• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As Promised- [Maiven, Any]
    Durotan

They had traveled throughout the meadow and the forest, but he has finally found a home that was suitable for the two. The island was isolated enough that he felt comfortable with her being here. He was comfortable enough to allow her to lurk around on her own and make friends amongst the Kingdom members. There were no foals which he knew would be disappointing to her, but it was a minor detail in the grand scheme.

Welcome home Maiven He smiles gently nudging her as he gazed around the greenery of the island. I hope you will like it as much as I do, It is a wonderful Island. He was beating around the bush, he had to tell her there were no other foals. I tried to find a Kingdom that had other foals but this one does not. his voice grew quiet But we can visit the playground, and I am sure foals will grow plentiful. the last bit was more of a hope, but by the time it actually happened she could be an adult. But she needed to grow up in a Kingdom, it would protect her if he could not.

Don't Let Go

@[Maiven]

Messages In This Thread
    As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Durotan - 03-22-2018, 08:18 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Hod - 03-23-2018, 10:05 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Andromeda - 03-26-2018, 08:50 AM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Durotan - 03-26-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Hod - 03-27-2018, 11:17 AM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Maiven - 03-28-2018, 02:23 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Durotan - 03-31-2018, 08:16 PM