• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi]

The world I come into is cold.  I am damp and motionless at first.  Not knowing what to do, even as something crawl across me.  I feel it's warmth and rough texture.  It isn't until there is a pressure against me that I come too.  Flailing my limbs about.  I feel another sensation and soon crunching if dried foilage.

My hazy eyes attempt to focus on a brown splotch but I stare at it blankly.  Blinking my crimson eyes to find any clarity.  The form is dwindling and noises are heard.  Words. Cries. I struggle to get upright.  Wobbling limbs grip for traction as I pull myself to stand.  More words come but they don't sound like the first.  They are deep.  The words are called out and panicked almost. What was happening?...

There come a nudge at my bum and stern orders.  I'm following someone.  Something to somewhere but I do not question it.  I try my best to move quick, but it is hard.  Too hard.  They must realize this too as they tell me to hide.  Forcing me into the dark, underbrush of the lands.  It is cold, I am wet and tired.  The voice says not to move, and not to kill the plants.  What did that mean? 

I do as I'm instructed.  I lay down and do not move.  My head wraps around to rest on my limbs and I drift to sleep... 

Zain

@[Levi] if you want to respond and close up the thread with everyone following you back to Tephra I'm cool with that.

Messages In This Thread
    In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi] - by Kolera - 03-22-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi] - by Levi - 03-24-2018, 08:40 AM
    RE: In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi] - by Kolera - 03-24-2018, 09:39 AM
    RE: In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi] - by Levi - 03-27-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi] - by Kolera - 04-10-2018, 08:19 PM
    RE: In the Beginning [Birthing, Levi] - by Zain - 04-14-2018, 12:26 PM