• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I woke up like this - Klaudius
    He'd followed her, surprisingly enough. They'd flown in tense silence away from the others, coming to land in the foothills that separated Sylva from the common lands. Intentional neutral ground. Now she whirled to face the tall stallion, mare stare in full effect. She couldn't stop moving. Instead, she paced before him, her carefully manicured composure rendered useless by his presence. 

"What do you think you're doing, Klaudius? You have your little family on Ischia, twisted as it is. Why can't you let me have mine?" She paused her pacing to kick at a rock that looked at her wrong. They hadn't spoken in a year. Had it really been that long? She sighed deeply, finally looking at him properly. The fire in her eyes dulled into a soft burn. She had enough going on with her kingdom. Domestic dispute waa just another weight on her shoulders, one she was getting tired of.

Kwartz was their child, and the time for that fact to become known was getting closer and closer. She had been doing all she could to stave it off. It was a conversation she wasn't looking forward to, mainly due to the complicated nature of the boy and his half siblings. Perhaps it was time for all parties involved to get on the same page. 

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 10:32 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-24-2018, 08:22 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:01 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-25-2018, 08:44 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-25-2018, 06:11 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-26-2018, 08:36 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-27-2018, 12:03 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-27-2018, 08:02 AM