• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I woke up like this - Klaudius
    Her words has stung him, though he tries to hide it behind his normal joking manner. Is it wrong that it gives her satisfaction? And then they are close, so close. His breath against the delicate skin of her neck is a clear indication that he has no intention of listening to her. 

"You would never what?" She growled low in her throat. He was impossible, truly. There were no rules when he was present, except for his own. It made him infuriating to be around. But then his lips touch her skin, and then she remembers why she had liked him before. Everything in her life was tightly controlled, strictly organized, and that was how she wanted it. But Klaudius introduced an element of chaos. He took control and filled whatever space he occupied. Filled it very well. 

She couldn't move away, even if she wanted to. Slow, traitorous heat spread from the point he touched, flowed along her veins with delicious deliberation. It gathered in her belly, and deeper. Damn him. She sighed and leaned into the touch, knowing she'd hate herself tomorrow. The gemstone queen could live with that. 

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 10:32 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-24-2018, 08:22 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:01 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-25-2018, 08:44 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-25-2018, 06:11 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-26-2018, 08:36 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Sabra - 03-27-2018, 12:03 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Klaudius - by Klaudius - 03-27-2018, 08:02 AM