• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Your voice is right enough; Brennen
    Listening to the glowing shell story, Leilan is amazed - though perhaps not by the story as much but by the acceptance of it by Brennen and seemingly, the other Ischians. For sure the bay winged male tells him that he thought Krone would do well as a leader and had let it go - probably in hindsight as well, though. The roaning male wondered if somebody had tricked Krone into taking the throne this way, thinking to perhaps manipulate her, but since he hadn't been there he had no idea if anyone back then had the means or need to. He let the thought slip. It was no matter now.

He nods along with Brennen's story. Simple but effective, he likes that. "Let me know when you want to call for a vote, then. I'll go around and explore the island, but since I haven't seen Beqanna much yet since this Reckoning you all talk about, I'd also like to take a few daytrips." he announced with a sly smile. So it would be nice if the bay let him know which day was not a good day to come home late, he reckons. "Otherwise, I'm good to go. Is there anyone else here that I should know or be aware of?" He was positive that he would not know all brothers by sight, he could not openly approach every male around the place after all. But on the other hand, when the day would come, he would see and know them, and for now, that would be good enough for the gold-streaked roan as well.

@[Brennen] Figured I'd make some sort of ending in this, so if you want a last reply to answer the question that's fine, otherwise let's move on since you've already posted the voting Wink
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Your voice is right enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 03-25-2018, 11:08 AM
    RE: Your voice is right enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 04-14-2018, 08:37 AM