• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alright now lose it//Wishbone
    These lands, these lands! They’ve changed again!

I wonder where Harry is. 

And now I prance. I prance through the land again like I knew I had once before. Wait no, that was somewhere else. Hmm. No, no it was here I am sure of it.  Every red, bubbling river looks the same after all, so you can understand my confusion between the lands.  How silly of me to even second guess myself, it’s so absurd. But before I wasn’t sure I was the last of my kind, but I know better now.  The others finally have me convinced with their incessant babbling.  The way Therpans babble to each other longingly.  But where is Harry with his glow horns?

Lightly stepping I glance into these lands I had ever so recently found myself in not so long ago.  Concern creases my sunflower features I glance at the hopelessly lost young’uns scattered about me.  This thought has me happy though, because I was concerned.  I was concerned that I had been the last of our kind!  What kind is this though? I’m not entirely sure.  I’m only positive that I’m a magnificent creature.  But I am not alone!  Happiness overwhelms me and I bark out like the shiney woman with a whinny with joy!  We are not alone!  Why do these others not rejoice in the miracle that we are?!

I feel like I’ve been here before.

I wonder where Harry is.

@[Wishbone]

Messages In This Thread
    Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 03-28-2018, 10:28 AM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 04-03-2018, 08:59 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 04-05-2018, 06:23 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 04-13-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: Alright now lose it//Wishbone - by Wishbone - 05-13-2018, 10:13 PM