• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Never Let Go- [Belgaer]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

She asks him if he had any children, but she was not sure she was ready to spill all her details about her own. Of course she was not ashamed of Ezra, she loved him more than life itself, but she was guilty that she moved on from Akkadian. She still held hope that he would return to beqanna, but she could not wait forever for him. She was finding more and more interest in Belgaer and he made her feel young again, like she just left Phaedrus' herd and she was finding her path in life.

Her gaze drifts back to him when he speaks No he says, he clears his throat almost like his heart was beating fast. A smile grew on her maw, it was sweet, I haven't found the right person he follows up. He might as well as stabbed her in the heart, would he think she was damaged goods when she finds out about Ezra? She could not keep her history hidden from him, if she wanted to have a future with Bel she needed to tell him the truth.

She closes the gap between the two, she presses her maw to his shoulder blade, inhaling his musky odor for a few moments. She lifts her head to find his gaze I have a son, his name is Ezra. the ebony stallion flashes in her mind. He is an adult now, I am not sure exactly where he is, leading his own life I suppose. They had a wonderful life together, but as he became a bachelor he ventured off to his own life. It is bittersweet, to raise your child and watch them go onto there own life adventure, but she was happy with Ezra wherever he was now.

Did she mention Akkadian? Maybe he would think she had a one night stand and raised Ezra on his own. She decides to save the conversation for another time, whenever Belgaer brought it up. She would not lie, but she did not want to bring it up on her own. Although I had Ezra, I have always wanted more. she smiles as she brushes her head against him gently I guess I have also been looking for someone worth while. Her gaze drifts into the water, was she being to forward? What if he did not have the same feelings growing? What if she was pushing the boundary, she would have to leave Ischia out of pure embarrassment.

@[Belgaer]

Messages In This Thread
    Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Josie - 03-28-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Josie - 03-29-2018, 10:37 AM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 04-04-2018, 09:23 AM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Josie - 04-05-2018, 08:07 PM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 04-08-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Josie - 04-08-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Belgaer - 04-10-2018, 08:47 AM
    RE: Never Let Go- [Belgaer] - by Josie - 04-10-2018, 07:10 PM