• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden
    She's taller now, than she used to be. The filly who'd once fit tucked beneath his adolescent shoulder now stood as tall as he, or nearly so. Filly? Oh dear. She was a filly no longer. And he was no lovelorn colt. Still, he was cautious. It had been a long while since he had spoken to anyone, let alone one who meant so much to him. He was expecting things to go slowly, for them to ease back into knowing each other. Foolish of him, really. This was Nyxa, after all. 

The breath in his lungs evaporates. It is as though they never parted, the way she finds her place against him. The broad chested stag moaned low in his throat at her touch. This is what he'd been missing. This is why he had stayed. Kingdom leaders changed, alliances formed and broke. They were outside of it all. No wonder he had felt made of stone, when the heart of him had been miles beneath the sea. 

The willowy mare whispers to him from beneath the knots of his mane. She loved him. She loved him! A laugh of pure joy bubbled from his muzzle. He tossed his head and back a half step away, the biggest of smiles on his sea foam face. "Nyxa, my Nyxa! I've waited so long to hear you say that. I love you Nyx! I've loved you since the day we met. There has never been another who made me feel the way I do about you." It was the plain and simple truth. He stepped forward again, careful to not crash into her. With deliberate motion, he leaned in, and tugged on her satiny forelock. "So, are you going to be a sponge-brain and leave me again?" He asked, the lighthearted teasing of their childhood showing through the flood of emotions. 

Not waiting for an answer, he did what he'd been wanting to do for ages now. The sea-wolf kissed his siren. With initial hesitation that melted into confidence, the taste of her clouded every other thought. Where they went, what they did, none of that was important right now. He felt a thousand pounds lighter because he knew whatever happened, it would be with his love at his side. 

@[Nyxa]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - by Hod - 04-17-2018, 06:21 PM