• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden
    It was how he felt beneath the waves for a moment, at complete and utter peace. Or perhaps how he felt when he lay in the sun too long. Lightheaded and slightly delirious. Perfect. Then not so perfect. She'd given him the answer he wanted, and maybe he'd been carried away. He didn't react as anticipated when he kissed her. 

"Um... sorry, was that bad? I haven't, actually. Done that before, I mean..." He grinned sheepishly, relieved when he felt her return against him. The speckled man chided himself silently. He really needed to get better at kissing, it seemed. Well. There was time, now. Absently, he lightly grazed the skin of her shoulder. Extra care was taken with his pointed teeth, he'd never forgive himself for cutting her, even accidentally. Still, he couldn't quite help himself. Her hair was silk against his face. It had grown longer, he noted, even longer than his own tangled tresses. The skin beneath felt like cool water under a thin sheet of glass, smooth and delicate. 

Nyxa was beautiful. No matter what she looked like, she was a wonder to him. But touching her... She was beautiful, and the primitive part of his brain wanted to claim her in the most primal of ways. A single, awkward kiss had been a surprise to them both. The curve of his neck arched over hers, encompassing the slender form of her in his embrace. "Nyx, can I kiss you again...?" And again and again. More than that, he wanted to experience her as fully as possible. He could not see the planes of her body, but he could feel them. He could trace them like a map to heaven. It was frighteningly intense, the emotions bubbling inside him. 

@[Nyxa]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - by Hod - 04-19-2018, 02:13 PM