• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden

Nyxa

Was it bad? No, no quite the opposite. Almost so good that it hurt, in fact.

"Oh, I thought perhaps ... well, nevermind." Nyxa chuckles, a sound like the chime of bells. "I can hardly believe it's you ..." She exclaims softly, leaning into the faint touch of his mouth as it trailed across her gleaming skin. Her own lips are presently busy; they work knots from his black mane, place small, feverish kisses against the planes of his shoulder here, or the small of his back there. Still, they find time to manage a playful "Again? Greedy are we?" before Nyxa turns a wanton eye in his direction.

Hod is serious, though, and the look in his eye is as plain as if he'd spoken the desire out loud. It crushes her lungs again, sweeps her mind clear of other thoughts, and leaves her with an odd sensation that grows between her thighs. "Come with me." She begs, huskily. Her teeth grasp a dark tendril of his hair and she tugs, backwards, twoards the sea. His fangs don't worry her, nor does his dolphin-like chirp; she seems to know he won't be as afraid of the water as he might have been when they were younger.

It's her turn to be nervous, anyways. She wants needs him now, they need each other - but she'll take this final step into womanhood on her own terms, in their shared element. Gently she releases hold of him to turn away, padding softly down the incline of the beach and leaving faint imprints in the sand along the waterline. When the refreshing spray lathers her forelegs, still she continues on, edging into the inky sea until only her topline is exposed.

"Hod," She calls out again as the waves roll over her, a guiding voice in the night, "let's start our life together, no more waiting."

And then, she tilts an impossibly beautiful face over one shoulder to peer back at him, saying only, "I'm ready."

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - by Nyxa - 04-19-2018, 04:57 PM