• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden

Nyxa

She was ready for this.

Her body told her as much, if her head thought differently. Fear was nothing, nothing compared to the sensation of Hod knowing her, completely. The jaded purple of her eyes is hidden beneath closed lids; Nyxa breaths in the ocean and exhales her pleasure as a burst of bubbles. An instant moment of pain hits (“Oh … OH…” She thinks) and then it disappears - she’s grateful for his inbred skill and swiftness - because Hod has effectively taken the only gift she has in this world to give.

The prick of displeasure melts away. In its wake, ecstasy washes through her. The Nereid is only briefly aware of her companion’s struggle, especially when he’s transported her far beyond this world or the next. There’s nothing but the silence of the water surrounding them, the rush of emotion between them, and the satisfying feeling of Hod in her.

Like all good things, this one too comes abruptly to an end.

Nyxa’s eyes are still closed when her mate kisses her. He releases and she, in turn, drifts aimlessly too. She feels numb - free of earth or sky or sea. “Forget kissing,” She murmurs in a hollow echo, “I’ll take more of that.”

Her ensuing laughter is pure, light; the newly-made woman blinks open starry eyes to find her better half and when she sees him, body suspended above her, the laughter only grows. With her power, she forms a gentle current and carries them both effortlessly back to shore. No sense in swimming when they were both exhausted. Nyxa hardly even tries to drag herself upshore as the waves break against Ischian sand, spitting them both back onto land. She merely drags herself a few feet and collapses, choosing at first to say nothing - there was nothing to be said that could sum up their reunion.

Eventually, though, she finds the semblance of something. “I was made for you.” The sea-nymph murmurs, head rising to watch Hod draw nearer to her. “You’re my life now.”

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - by Nyxa - 04-22-2018, 08:38 PM