• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden

Nyxa

He supports her. Hod always had, and he always would. The comforting shape of his body cradling hers is almost more familiar and more welcome than the embrace of the sea itself. He is like water to her; ever-changing and unstoppable. The force of his feeling alone is enough to satiate her for this lifetime and plenty others, but she can’t deny how wonderful it feels to have him unknotting the tangle of her hair once more. (“Just like old times,“ She thinks at first, and then, “better than old times.”)

“And you were so eager! I remember being fascinated by your face, your eyes …” She moans wistfully, losing the ability to speak when Hod’s lips find her favorite place. “You saw me without seeing.”

For a moment they both rest in peaceful silence. From afar the ocean sings her lonely tune, all around them the hush of a world asleep. From this perspective they seem truly alone out here, and Nyxa is content to forget the rest of Beqanna’s creatures. Her wishes and hopes for their future spin themselves out into gossamer daydreams; she feels close to sleep when at last, Hod speaks up again.

“You mean that’s where foals come from?” She teases, “all this time I never knew …” the pale woman laughs, rubbing the curve of her proud cheek against his broad, welcoming neck. “Yes, I want foals Hod. Lots of them, if you can stomach it.” She smiles into the darkness, knowing that he’ll feel the expression against his own skin. Nyx herself had been privy to a large, united family unit and now that time had finally turned itself on her, she felt it only right to continue such a legacy.

“Perhaps if we’re lucky, and if we practice a bit, we’ll see one sooner than we think.” The seamare whispers as her mate reclines away from her. She wonders, briefly, if it had been the turn of season and the apex of her body’s ripeness that had drawn her back to shore - back to Hod, but as she turns a loving eye in his direction for reassurance, she knows it to be so much more.

“Everything else can wait, at least for a bit. I just got you back; I want all of you, for right now.” Nyxa wishes aloud, even though her desire-made-flesh is soundly dosing against the banks of fine grain sand. She’ll join him shortly, but for a second longer she just stares, and thanks the heavens for bringing them back together again.

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - by Nyxa - 04-29-2018, 09:43 PM