• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i had all and then most of you - anyone
    Her face twisted in conflicting emotions as he commented on the state of Beqanna. "Yes, a time of peace. It stretches on, thinner and thinner and... one day, it will snap again. What is the point of peace if you can't enjoy it though?" She asked, almost to herself. 

His eyes linger on her, so much so that it isn't certain that the mottled stallion had even heard her question. He was not the most grounded creature, though his attitude was light and unaggressive. The effervescent mare smiled attentively when he focused long enough to answer her question. The smile broadened as he demonstrated, holding a variegated maple leaf suspended inches from her face. It danced to silent music, a perfect recital in miniature. 

He held it in place as he shook out the thick mass of mane. Sure enough, not a feather moved out of place. "A useful little trick. It looks like it comes in handy." She observed lightly. It wasn't a talent that would bring hell upon nations, but it certainly seemed to suit the stocky pony's needs just fine. 

It was her turn to shake her head, eyes rolling with self deprecating sarcasm. "Ohh no, I am exactly as I appear. No hidden magical talents here." She grinned at him wolfishly, her tail arched with flamboyant confidence. 'Exactly as I appear ' could be interpreted in a variety of ways, depending on who one asked. And while her talents did not lie in the arcane, she was not without defenses. 

@[Merrik]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i had all and then most of you - anyone - by Sabra - 04-02-2018, 10:32 PM