• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Out with the golden we sew // Solace
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    She's moaning for me, writhing beneath me and burning up with a passion that, though I've known before, I've never so fiercely reciprocated. I did love Rapt, he did hold me - but he didn't hold me while I cried. And he didn't love me of himself. He was one to be commanded - but Solace... She is her own entity, and into that entity doth she now invite my trembling fingers and wavering breath. She is everything to me, and I am lost to the ecstasy of her, though we have yet to even begin our true encounter here, in this dream-world.

You work magic.
    The words, breathless and hot, leave goosebumps rising along the every plane of my body. Her nails leave red rivers in their wake, and I crave the pain of it, delirious to be so completely at the will of my queen. My queen. Her hands are on my thighs, needy, and it is as if I were designed by the gods to fulfill that very same need.

I don't have to tell you how to fuck me, do I?
    The warmth of her words spilling across the sensitive membrane of my ear leaves me shuddering, biting harder, looking into her eyes so I can watch with sex-blank eyes and a possessive snarl as she cries my name in pleasure. We are a tangle of mouths and warm clefts and fingers, a storm of virulent femininity that leaves us both crying out and sweaty, glimmering like flowers in the morning dew, freshly born from a passion so powerful that even the sun couldn't outshine us today.

She is the warmth that I've been craving; the comfort I've been needing; the love I've been missing.
    She is... My solace.

My Solace.

And as the morning sun rises and begs of us to return to our equine forms, we lay in a heap of wrists and breasts and sleepily lowered eyelids, our hearts beating the same tune. My hand runs through her golden hair, and my body presses to her as our breathing slows. My grasp on this world gently falls from my hand as things often do when sleep takes us; but just as the dream is fading, my cupid lips press to the high plane of her cheek bone to murmur a last goodbye.

"I love you, Solace. I love you."

We awake, in the shelter of a willow tree; pressed together; hearts beating the same tune.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[Solace] I spewed out random poetic garbage thanks bye
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Solace - by Kagerus - 03-29-2018, 04:52 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Solace - by Kagerus - 04-17-2018, 07:36 PM