• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

larger than the moon, my love for you || ilma
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    The summer sun is generous, filtering through his willow tree and alighting small patterns of gold and shadow on his coat, warming him with the wind from the mountains. Hyaline itself has become rather busy, and though Svedka is not one to keep to himself, he is finding that there are many unfamiliar faces in the mountain valley. The stallion, still dripping from his swim, tilts a back hoof as he lazily begins to doze - the buzzing of pollinating bees and the summer’s wind lulling him into a nap.

It is not long before something stirs him awake (he is not one to doze for hours at a time, anyway), and with a curious look on his handsome face, his wide and bright blue eyes open, blinking gently. Only a few moments after he hears a voice - soft and alluring on the summertime wind - and his golden ears prick towards the sound. It is a woman - fair and as ivory as the moonlight, with lovely feathered wings at her side. Svedka has always enjoyed the pegasi of Beqanna - his own father and similarly, his sister both fly into the skies like the eagles they are, so in turn, he has found the idea of wings strange and beautiful. The woman before smells like the sun and sky - clear and crisp and free - just like his sister often does.

Often times he wonders why he had not been given such a gift, but he knows the reason - he would never come back to earth if he had such magic at his sides. 

He smiles immediately at the nameless woman, wondering how it is a visitor from the heavens has decided to find him.

“Ilma!” he repeats her name, but with a gusto as if the two had met before. The ends of his mane and tail have begun to dry in the sun, so when he takes a few steps forward to close their distance, the blue and alabaster tendrils flutter around his face in the strong wind, the black and red feather behind his ears rustling against his cheek - perhaps a summer’s rain were to happen this afternoon, with such a gale now flowing through the valley. “It is a good day,” he musefully agrees, lifting his cerulean gaze upwards to stare at the softly blurred vines of his willow, and the white fluffy clouds that float through the gaps. “And yes,” he replies, turning his gaze towards her with a bob of his chin against his chest. “I am he.”

The white and golden stallion - with the same blue of Solace’s in his mane and tail - is not easily mistaken for someone else. Though he lacks the dark gold of his sister, the two are extremely alike in their looks. Most are able to figure out who is from sight, even though they do not know his name. “Call me Svedka, though I am extremely proud of my title as ‘Solace’s brother’.” A laugh resound in his chest, found as it curls genuinely on his golden lips and sparkles into his bright blue gaze. His statement is nothing but the truth - Solace is ever more popular than he is (he rather likes it that way - he could never be a king like Solace is the queen), and is prideful in the fact that she is such a strong leader. Just like father.

“How long have you been in Hyaline, my friend Ilma?”
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Ilma]
    OKAY YES but technically Lavender came up with the name so she is an alcoholic too Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: larger than the moon, my love for you || ilma - by Svedka - 04-08-2018, 09:44 AM