• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

larger than the moon, my love for you || ilma

A little breeze goes a long way

The only other thing that Ilma can think of to do right now other than take a new tour in hopes of discovering new places, would be to either wait or search for her ebony filly. And she had decided not to just earlier. So, she happily nods. ”Sure! If you’re not too occupied.” she cocks her head - why, you silly Ilma, she thinks, you’re the one occupying him -so she adds in smoothly: ”...with sunbathing and swimming, I guess.” she smiles a bit more sheepishly, not knowing what to say.

She is rather happy that the palomino-white produces another question, and she is happy to elaborate. ”I suppose you’ve climbed the mountains for their view? The sight is much like that, the horses down here tiny, you’re loosened from the world. Add the feeling of the wind going through your mane - maybe as if you were running down that hillside - I guess it’s the joyous feeling of being untouchable up there that is so appealing.” she smiles, then thinks of last winter. ”It was rather bothersome to be pregnant last winter. I was too heavy to get up there at some point.” she admits. While she loved her daughter, she had felt restricted, too. She’s not likely to seek out male contact next fall to be sure.

@[Svedka]
    Fyi keeping this thread timed in summer. (:
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: larger than the moon, my love for you || ilma - by Ilma - 04-28-2018, 06:01 AM