• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Twinkle, Twinkle; Any
    Tähti

Tähti flushes a bit herself when Lullaby gets obviously confused by her question. After all, swimming was fun, and she'd not feel too happy if she would have to tell others not to, especially come summer. But the lavender filly doesn't notice, her horn swinging left and right. Finally, Lullaby comes with a solution which satisfies Tähti, then hurries on the proposed visit. The black, winged filly nods heavily, her head almost bouncing from her head so fast as she goes. "Yeah! Maybe you can come today! I can ask Mom! It stretches all the was past Mount Rou!" She forgets that Lullaby, having never been in Hyaline, would not know of this mountain but at the moment that doesn't matter to her anyway, should she remember.

But then when the other filly asks for her name, she giggles. "Totally forgot! I am Tähti! Pleased to meet you ma'am!" she bows her head in a silly way that she muck-copied from her mother and Solace when they would meet someone she's never seen before. After this, she bounces upwards. "Wanna play a game?"

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

@[Lullaby] Oops, kept you waiting in return. Not that quick a poster these days with my work, sorry

Messages In This Thread
    Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-02-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-07-2018, 09:47 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-13-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-16-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-21-2018, 10:39 AM