• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Lavendel]
    Out of respect and reverence she bows her head as the ebony stag stops before her. The note of his voice is musical as it carries across the small expanse that separates him, and the woman cant help but smile. 'Miss' had never been a termed used to describe her, but the feeling it brings is rather enjoyable. 

"Indeed I am, you are Jesper, correct?" 
    Of course she knew who he was, she made it her business to know who inhabited Sylva. Suddenly sadness creeps through her , she realizes quietly she had not welcomed him. Perhaps he had come at a busy time. With a shrug of her shoulders she is gliding forward, closing a bit of the space between them.

"I hear you have been promoted to hell hound, congratulations. I know you will serve our queen well."
    Like I said, the woman made their business her's. The information was captured and stored for later use, best to keep one's ducks in a row. 

They are not too uncomfortably close in proximity, though they aren't far away either. She had noticed his eyes wandering quickly, and momentarily she allows herself to do the same. He was beautiful that was for sure, hard muscle encased in beautiful inky packaging. Though, perhaps the most striking piece of all were his eyes. The hues were deeper than the woman's own, more true to sapphire blue and easier to read. Lamb relaxes and releases a breath she didn't know she was holding. 

"Is there any way I can assist you today?"
    It wasn't a dismissal, in fact it was far from it. She wanted the stallion to keep talking, to stay for a while. As friendly had she had been to her kingdom mates, she felt alone. Maybe his friendship was what the painted woman needed.

(OOC: I hope its not too bad, I swear my phone posts get worse and worse haha.)
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: best have your wits about you [Lavendel] - by Lavendel - 04-03-2018, 05:07 PM