• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Any
    Sabra stood in the stoney glade which she called home, drinking from the little creek of melt water which flowed brightly through the trees. It was cold and clear and felt wonderful in contrast to the ever warmer days. Spring was metamorphosisizing quickly into the heat of summer, and she was ready for it. The last of her woolen winter coat was long gone, replaced with sleek opalesence. It was a relief that the itch of shedding was finished with at last. 

Dipping an ivory hoof into the crystal water, she hummed lightly to herself. Oddly, she missed the days not so long ago when Kwartz never left her side. He was growing, though, and wandered further every day. It was his right, and she wasn't about to stop him. Still. She was alone more frequently than she would have liked. This was a kingdom, surely there must be someone to converse with here. 

Kicking the water one last time, she hopped over the creek. Marching smartly through the woods, the queen set out to greet whomever she came across.

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 03-30-2018, 04:18 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Merida - 04-04-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Sabra - 04-07-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Any - by Merida - 04-08-2018, 10:16 AM