• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome]
    Porcia
    At first he seems concerned, there playful water war quickly turned serious. He brushes his maw against her neck and she leans in. She had never felt intimate affection before, it was nice and made her stomach flutter. She told him her true feelings, she had weight lifted from her shoulders. Perhaps he just enjoyed her company, enjoyed having a free spirit that matched his own. Either way she was relieved she did not need to keep her feelings bottled up.

His initial response was Oh she looked at him with an awkward smile, he did not feel the same way. She was silly to think he liked her, She looks off to the left, embarrassed to meet his gaze. The silence was broken when he struggles to find words, she looks to find his gaze once more and manages to spit out I like you. A true smile now layed upon her maw and she can see that he had just as hard a time to express his feelings. She steps closer, rubbing her head against his chest, she did not care how he said it, she just was happy to know he had mutual feelings.

She looks back to him as he speaks again I like you a lot he added that he thought about her a lot when they were apart. Her heart beat fast, but this time it was because she was overjoyed. Did she find herself her partner? She had so much love but no one to share it with, was he finally the one she could always trust? The one she can always lean on in her hard times? Who knew that when they met in the forest by pure fate, that they would be destined for each other.

I think you are amazing he says, looking at her, almost waiting for her to respond. A soft giggle escapes her maw and she nudges him on his cheek I think you are amazing Rome She was still a child at heart, but he made her feel like the mare she was. She felt free around him, but at the same time she felt like an adult, she wanted to have a family with him. She wanted to do anything for him. I am so glad we met. she says in a soft voice, still amazed that fate drew them together.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Rome]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 03-31-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-03-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Rome - 04-08-2018, 11:11 AM
    RE: Tell Me Your Fate-[Rome] - by Porcia - 04-08-2018, 07:01 PM