• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me true - Castile
    It had been weeks now since the winter battle, weeks since he had visited her in the golden wood. Now shed intended to make good on her promise. Trusting Jesper and Lavendel to oversee things for the day, she flew confidently the short distance between their kingdoms. Delegation was an important skill which she was trying to improve on. 

The heat of the summer sun felt amazing on her wings as they stretched across the air beneath them. The sky held that perfect, impossible summer blue, and was only lightly dotted with whisps of white cloud. The brilliant sunlight almost bleached the pale queen. Only hints of color teased through when the light was just right, then faded into the pastel pinks of her points. Wind streamed through her mane and tail and for the first time in such a long while, she felt free. 

She cast large, lazy circles through the air above Loess, searching for the distinctive ebony and white of the man she sought. The trees were thinner here than in her homeland, making her quest less daunting. Before long she spied him in an open area lush with emerald grasses. She descended in a precise spiral pattern. Alighting feet away, the windswept mare smiled like the sun to see him. 

A peculiar thudding started in her chest and a battalion of butterflies went to war in the pit of her belly. This kind of excitement was foreign to her. She was not a blushing filly, to be enthralled with the first handsome stallion to cross her path. But that was how it felt. It had been time since their last meeting, though. Perhaps the post battle thrill had exhausted itself for him, and she was alone in her feelings? Well. There was only one way to know. She moderated her expression, prepared for the potentially impending disappointment. 

"Castile! I hope this isn't an intrusion. I promised you a visit, and today seemed too nice of one to waste." She called, dipping her head towards him in comfortable greeting. At the very least, it was a beautiful day for diplomacy. 

@[Castile] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-03-2018, 05:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-20-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-20-2018, 02:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-26-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-26-2018, 11:00 PM