• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me true - Castile

There's no use crying about it. Tears could be a way out of uncomfortable situations, and sometimes they were just a necessary release. But they solved exactly zero issues, only put them off for a while. They couldn't be held back forever, and she was too stubborn to let them carry her away. That left her a single alternative, which was to face them with as much moxie as she could muster. That plan included smashing in the clown-faced bastard's subversive face. That imagery gave the pale mare almost as much pleasure as the feathery tracing of his teeth on the skin of her neck. 

The memory of adrenaline pricks at her nerve endings, making her lean in to the feeling of his mouth on her skin. She wanted to drown in the sensation. He wasn't offering her solutions, wasn't acting the white knight and killing himself over her lost cause. The burly stallion simply offered comfort and a touch of security. It was nice, she realized. As he made his way along her throat she drew her own teeth over the tight muscles of his crest. 

I'm not going anywhere. An innocent enough proclamation. Harder to believe in than it should have been. She found herself wanting to, though. She felt hot and cold, shy and violent. Castile was the Unknown, and if there was anything she knew about the Unknown, was that it would always be there. It was an oddly comforting thought, she mused. 

Pressing the length of herself against the muscle and sinew that built up the night and day stallion, she kissed his cheek lightly. "Well good, that makes two of us. You're stuck with me, stud. You and the homicidal lizard." Playfully, she nipped at the swell of his neck. Amid the chaos, this felt like normalcy. As normal as life could be when ones love life involved a draconic stallion. Cuffing him lightly with one wing, she spun to face him again, taking time to slide her hip suggestivly against his shoulder. Looking at him in his entirety, her expression shifted from affectionate warmth into a look of pure, molten desire. "You ready for that rematch?" She purred, a taunting dare in her eyes. Inhibition evaporated as physical need took hold of her. 

With a whinny of invitation, the shimmering mare flared open her wings, preparing to take to the skies. 

"Come and get me, Cas."

SABRA

I'm Hell on Heels, Say What You Will

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-03-2018, 05:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-20-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-20-2018, 02:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-26-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-26-2018, 11:00 PM