• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...rush|Jaldi" rel="stylesheet">
    Spring had come and gone, and the heat of summer had finally arrived. This fact excited her, thrilled her really - she had never been made for the cold, and with the new influx of heat came new adventures. New places to go, things to see.

Her babies were no longer babies anymore, and they were branching out to have their own lives and responsibilities. Karat was becoming a fine young lady, and Krom a strapping young man. She was proud of them, and excited to see what they may accomplish in the years to follow.

She had allotted Durotan some time to settle in with his child, checking in every once in a while. But for the most part, she left him alone, despite the gnawing feeling in her stomach to interact with him (it came more everyday). She decides today is as good a day as any other to call out to him, to speak with him.

She only hopes he will respond. 

Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Durotan] The timeline had changed, so I made a new post. I'm soooo sorry, work has been crazy.

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM