• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    Durotan

The spotted stallion has been in Ischia for a few seasons now. His daughter Maiven has grown accustom and even found a few foals to play with. It warmed his heart to know that she was happy, and she was quickly becoming an independent yearling. He had a hard time letting her branch out on her own, he wanted to always be there to protect her, but this was something she needed to do.

He still loved the scenery the island offered him, to include the music the parrots provided day in and day out. He has run into a few equines from the kingdom, although they got along Krone was always lingering in the back of his mind. Every time he viewed the greenery on the trees he thought of the Queen, he grew fond of her quickly and found himself wanting to know her more and more.

He was alone today while Maiven was out playing, he decided to explore the kingdom some more on his own. He was nearing the beach when he heard another call, as he narrowed in on the source it sounded like Krome. His ears perked up and a gentle whinny escape his own maw. He turned away from the beach and lingered back into the grassy area, it was not to far off that he found the bay and green Queen. A smile quickly grew on his maw she enters his view. Krone his voice was gentle. He extends his maw to nuzzle her neck, it was now or never. He had to seize the moment, he thought about her all the time and he had to know what she was thinking. It has been a while, how have you been? he knew as a Queen she would be busy, he only hoped he would be seeing her more than he had since arriving.

Don't Let Go

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM