• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...rush|Jaldi" rel="stylesheet">
    When she spots him, her heart begins to thrum rapidly beneath her chest, her stomach ties into a tight knot. She hadn't ever felt this way about someone (she's known lust, but this was something different entirely), and she isn't quite sure how to react to it. The silky baritone of his voice is enough to make her melt, and she finds it hard to keep her composure.

As he approaches her with an outstretched maw, she tenses slightly. Growing up, and even now, gentle touches were scarce and foreign, so it takes her a moment to warm up. She finds herself leaning into it. "Durotan," The low purr of her voice stretches each syllable of his name. His breath is warm across her russet hide, and her skin quivers at the feeling. When he finally retreats, she finds that it takes her a few moments to come back to reality - what was it about him that made her so...giddy? Tons of horses had tried to win her favor, what about him was so different?

"It's been good," She musters up a reply. "The twins' training has been taking up quite a lot of time. I figure they must be well-versed in diplomacy if one is to eventually take my place." A shrug of the shoulders. When that time might come, she isn't sure. She looks up into his deep chocolate eyes and gives him a smile. "And you? How's Maiven enjoying the island?"
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Durotan]

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM