• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    @[Krone]

Durotan
    At first she was tense, but then she leans into his nuzzle, it must be a good sign. She did not pull away, does that mean she enjoyed his affection? He has never been intimate with another, and the only other equine he has loved was his sister. But the feelings he has for Krone is different, she makes him nervous, and he finds himself wanting to be near her all the time.

She speaks his name in greeting, her voice was gentle and like music to his ears. A smile grew on his maw once again, she discusses her twins and that there training has been well. That she hopes one will be good enough to replace her when the time comes. Every ruler has to prepare for the worst, but he hopes that her reign will not come to an end any time soon. He dips his head in acknowledgement, he has never met the twins, but heard of them through others. I am sure with your guidance, both will make great rulers he smiled reassuringly. She asks of Maiven, and how she was doing. Maiven is well! Almost a yearling already! Brennen has some twins that she has been occupying most of her free time with. There time together has been scarce, she loved the twins and he was happy she found others to play with.

Though he could not help feeling the need to tell her how he feels. His heart beats fast when he was with her, she could probably hear it if she was close enough. Krone his voice was serious this time, he steps near her leaving barely any space between them. I find myself thinking about you all the time, no matter how hard I try, you are always there. His eyes trace her body, he found himself wanting to feel every inch of her.  His heart was pounding at this point, his body was warm with fear, fear of rejection. He did not know how he should confess his love for her, he only knew he could not keep it to himself anymore. I....I think I am falling for you, please tell me the feeling is mutual. He felt the connection they shared when they were together, he only hoped she would confess mutual feelings.

Don't Let Go

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM