• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    Durotan
    He had a moment of self doubt waiting for her to respond, the few seconds felt like days. His heart was beating was he stupid for confessing the lust he felt for her? She was a queen after all, sure they hit it off pretty quickly but she could have just been polite. She did not want to scare off a potential resident, but alas she steps closer, she tucks herself beneath his neck. A smile grew on his maw and his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

Her scent was unlike any other, perhaps this is what the sky smelled like? Her wings were soft as they stroked against his chest, he lowers his head nuzzling her shoulder. She responds and at first he thought she was acting on sympathy, when she noted she was raised that feelings were a weakness. She sighs before speaking again, this time she notes her father was wrong, and that she wanted to settle down with Durotan. He takes in a deep breath, filling his nares with her scent before backing up to look at her.

Krone his voice was gentle I am not sure were this will lead us too, I have never felt like this for another. He knew very little of her past, he knew she had the twins, so perhaps she would have another in and out of her life. All he knew was that he had to give the two a chance, he wanted to be there for her I will always be here for you Krone. He steps closer this time trailing his maw down her spine, circling back around rubbing his head against hers.

Don't Let Go

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM