• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    His words are gentle, soft. His breath against the nape of her neck is comforting, and she finds herself leaning more into him. With an outstretched wing, she lets her emerald feathers trail against his speckled hide, a sign of affection she does not show often.

”I don’t either Durotan,” She admits, backing away from him finally and looking up through huge hazel eyes. ”But I’m here. We’re here together. And that’s enough for me.” She extends her neck to him, muzzle nearly touching his, their breath intertwined for a moment.

A feeling so foreign, yet so wonderful. She knew she had to embrace it while it was there.

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM