• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen]
    Everything with the twins was a competition, it was amazing that they did not have burn marks all about there bodies. They were quickly nearing a year old, growing taller every day, perhaps dangerous? Drax grew more aggressive with every passing day, and Dario more and more submissive, it was easier to let Drax feel like he won.

The twins of course were out in the field, doing none other than fighting. The two were running in the open field, still dumbfounded as how Dario always ran faster than Drax. He might have been born first, but Drax was superior in every way. He had wings, he was taller, he was built better, how was it Dario was always faster! He spit out a flame of fire, furious with his twin.

Dario kept the secret to himself, he was able to adjust his bones, a little talent he found on his own. He always made them paper thing when they raced, his secret to winning. Of course his brother could not handle losing, he always used his wings to gain ground. He saw the red and orange flames out of the corner of his eyes Hey! watch it! He snorted as he avoided the flame, he turned and shot one of his own at his brother. It seemed that fighting was what they were best at, were most siblings like this?

@[Brennen] I figured they could have a new thread with papa :p

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Drax - 04-08-2018, 07:49 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Brennen - 04-10-2018, 10:09 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Dario - 04-14-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Brennen - 04-15-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Drax - 04-15-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Don't Light My Fire -[Brennen] - by Brennen - 04-18-2018, 09:46 AM