• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    Durotan
    Luck is still on his side, she was within earshot when he called out. It was not long before the bay and green mare glided from the sky to the ground. A smile grew on his face watching her, he does not have any traits of his own, of course he noticed her wings but it was nice to see her use them. He loved watching the parrots fly, and she could fly with them! She was truly lucky to have been able to fly.

She lands with a smile and bounds over to him, she rubs his neck and he returns the gesture. You called she jokes and he rolls his eyes playfully I am glad you were within earshot, it has been a while since we had a chance to be together. He hopes she would excuse the fact that he was being clingy. There relationship was still budding and he wanted to be near her all the time, he wanted to be with her with all her diplomatic visits, to protect her, to be of company. But of course, there were some things she had to do on his own.

His mind flicks back to the twins, he has barely interacted with the other members of the Island. Mainly because they were reserved, or remained well hidden. Was the father on the island still? Did he still have interest in Krone? Krone he pauses, trying to find the words I hope I do not overstep in asking, but who are Krom and Karats father? he was blunt, but only because he did not know how to beat around the bush on the subject. He wanted to make it clear that he was not open to the idea of the cat and mouse game. He wanted Krone, and he wanted her all to himself. He wanted to have a family with her, and he did not need another stallion lingering around waiting for the next heat season. 

Don't Let Go

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM