• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    Every interaction she had had with other horses in a romantic matter had been rough, harsh even. The way Durotan touched her, while foreign, was welcome - his soft caress of her neck makes her heart turn to mush - and she longed for it.

"If I said I was waiting for your call, would you be creeped out?" She jests, winking at him. She gestures to the left, leading him out of the seclusion of the wood and towards the beach. She sidles up to him, barrel to barrel, enjoying how the strength of his muscles feel as they move.

When he inquires of the twins' father, her heart stops. A sinking feeling settles in her stomach, and she looks away. The memory of the rape comes back full circle, and she is unsure how to admit to him that she had allowed Klaudius to stay for the sake of her children. Would he look down upon her after this? How could she go on if he hated her?

"Well..." Words trail off as tears well in the corner of her eyes. "...they weren't a product of love, or mutual lust even, if that's what you're thinking, Durotan." She'd felt lust before, but it couldn't compare to how Durotan made her feel. "He's here...if only for the children. I haven't the slightest interest in him, I've made that clear." She tries to get off the topic of their conception, it still felt raw in her mind.

She turns her head back to him, deciding simply to bury her face into his neck. "You're the only one I've ever felt this way for...please tell me you don't hate me."

@[Durotan]

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM