• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone

She is not alone with her thoughts for long before a two-toned figure could be seen approaching. Immediately she straightens herself, her head elevating and small ears flicking forward in attention. Her interactions with other horses have been few and far between, and she cannot help but to eye the stranger with caution. Where she had been born it was not so common to approach horses you didn’t know, and it was something she was still getting accustomed to. Learning to not put up such a hardened guard whenever a friendly face appeared was perhaps that biggest hurdle she had encountered.

Her eyes are naturally drawn to the horn that spiraled out of the mare’s forehead, but quickly she diverts her gaze. It was easy to ignore since the rest of the mare seemed relatively normal. She can feel her muscles slowly begin to relax from their tense hold at the friendly tone of voice, and her head lowers just a touch. ”Hello,” Her voice is coarse from lack of use, considering it has been months since she last talked to anyone. ”Briseis,” she says after clearing her throat, still eyeing the mare carefully. ”Nice to meet you, Kagerus. “ With dark brown eyes she glances around, a small smile playing across her black lips. ”All of your faces are new to me, to be honest.”

briseis.
    you’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece

Omfg I’m so sorry. I type from my phone and Erica called me WHILE I was writing and I had to finish it since I have no way to save it D;

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Briseis - 04-12-2018, 11:00 PM