• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renewing History- [Any]

Solace

There is something below the surface, a nameless quality, which keeps her on edge. That instinct, paired with the looming question of Castile's role (or his lack of a role) in this, prevent Solace from lowering her careful guard. There are far too many unanswered questions. 

Arthas seems to try and muddy the waters further, providing Solace with politicians response to her question - lengthy but lacking in true substance and information. Loyalty and Strength are the words which stand out to her as he speaks, and she wonders how to best discover if he possesses either of the qualities.

"You have given me much to think about Arthas." Her voice is smooth and low as she takes a stride forward despite the leering glint in his eyes and her own reservations.  "As you suggested, no steals or challenges will take place between our kingdoms for the next year." Now that they stand only a pace apart, and her chin rises to the height of his own. "After that... well, I guess we will just have to reconvene," with this last phrase she adds a coy smile - let him intemperate that as he may for it doesn't last long before she returns to her more serious tone. 

"But as a ruler yourself, I'm sure you will understand when I say that I first must speak with my advisers before I can agree on any terms beyond those. As a Sanctuary, Hyaline is not quick to give out promises of military backing."

Then the pale mare is stepping past him, removing herself from his personal space and taking several strides across the stony earth before she looks back. "Thank you for coming here today. I appreciate that you took the time to inform me of these changes. I hope that we will continue to see eye-to-eye in the future." 

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-10-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-12-2018, 12:36 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-13-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-13-2018, 10:57 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 10:21 AM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 03:30 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 05:41 PM
    RE: Renewing History- [Any] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:07 PM