• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Feel The Thunder- Modicum Mortem *MATURE*
    Mortem has one last chance. 

One last chance to beat the lavender stallion, one last chance to prove that no matter who fought him, he meant business. His previous kick to the taller stallion’s jaw does him no good, not that it came as much surprise. 

Mortem’s charging attack had been foolish. However, there was enough space between the two that he could see Klaudius turn and face him head on. This means the clown’s previous plan (charge and attack above his right knee) would be rendered useless. He would only be able to reach the upper part of Klaudius’ leg. 

This was his final defense, his only way to avoid a direct collision with Klaudius. As the larger of the two swings his head and body towards the clown, he makes a sharp turn right, without so much as the <i>clink</i> of Klaudius’ armor striking his rump. Out of breath and exhausted, Mortem halts a few yards away from his opponent. 

<b> “You’ll children will float with me one day, Klaudius...”</b> He hisses, mouth curving upward into a mischievous grin. <b> “And one day, you will too!”</b> 

With that the battle ends, and it is up to the fairies to tell them who the real champion is.  

Final defense: There is just enough time for Morty to take a sharp right turn. Klaudius’ armor hits his rump, but causes no real damage. 

@[devin] @[Neo] @[Officials] willing to have this judged for learning purposes, regardless of Morty’s default win. ?

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Feel The Thunder- Modicum Mortem *MATURE* - by Modicum Mortem - 05-06-2018, 04:49 PM