• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this || ALL
    A queen has loyal subjects. A queen has an army. A queen has power. She was not a queen. In herc heart, she always had been and always would be. She loved Sylva deeply. But her title was just that, it held no weight or purpose. Recent events made that clear. Kwartz was old enough now that he no longer needed her, and it seemed that he was the last one who had. 

Jesper loved Ischia but would choose family over kingdom. She couldn't change that. Merida did not elect to interact with the world often. She couldn't change that. Lamb... She was a wanderer at heart, and deserved more than Sabra had been able to offer. It was time. Her reign had been uneventful and vaguely pointless, and she was tired of having the life sucked out of her for an ungrateful task. No more. The kingdom was as dead as the leaves beneath her feet, it had been that way a long while now. She had failed. 

Perhaps some good could come of this, however. Perhaps she could fix things just a little. 

OOC: @[Krone] @[Kromium~Karat] @[Kylin] Sabra steps down, but offers the kingdom of Sylva as a refuge for the family with whom she's struggled with in light of Brennen's mutiny, with the condition that Karat become ruler, if she wishes. If not, the kingdom is up for grabs.

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this || ALL - by Sabra - 04-13-2018, 12:59 PM
    RE: I woke up like this || ALL - by Neo - 04-13-2018, 03:14 PM
    one more for closure - by Jesper - 04-14-2018, 06:49 AM