• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

F R E A K S H O W [Come one, come all]
    They gather around him, the forgotten creeps of Beqanna all meshed together. He knows he cannot control them (alas, that’s not what he wants anyways, he wants them to run wild, he wants them to cause fear), but he will demand whatever respect they are willing to give until he proves himself worthy. Sylva did not belong to the peaceful, it belonged to the dark of heart, the dead inside. He looks to each, a sense of pride swelling his chest - what evil they could all do together.

He grins at them. “I’ve claimed Sylva for us,” He announces. “Whether you accept that fact or not, doesn’t matter. You’re each here for the same reason as I. Beqanna has grown stagnant. But I plan on shaking things up a bit.” He begins to back away, into the most shadowy parts of his forest. “I will meet with all of you. But for now, indulge in your inner most desires. The work will come soon enough...” He finally retreats, into the woods and away from the party. Soon, evil would reign supreme in Beqanna.

He’d make sure of it.

OOC: wrapping this up for now. Another announcement will come once the boards are updated. Thanks guys, let’s make Beqanna evil again xD

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Come one, come all] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-20-2018, 08:32 AM