• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  F R E A K S H O W [Jackel]
    jackel
    The inelegant movements of my body go stock still then as he closes the distance I’ve drawn yet again;  his advances become predatory in movement and I am the prey.  I giggle quietly in excitement as a shudder works its way through my bodice.  Heavily, my lids descend to darkness in eager anticipation.  I am expecting to feel the bite of the hungry demon in my chest, because this is what I have been asking for right?  So when I hear him move past me and feel the touch of him along my curves, I am lost to feeling of confusion.

The expectation of him taking one of my vital organs was there, even perhaps the primal urge of domination, and yet the press of his lips to the overly sensitive and guarded parts of me leaves me feeling disturbed the most.  Disturbed and unexpected—yes, but I do not resist. I couldn’t if I wanted to.  He has the loveliest of nooses around my neck and with every shiver that rakes it way through my nerves draws the knot tighter and tighter until I’m completely suffocating and can no longer go without air.  Choking and gasping, it’s all I can do to scream out between the breathlessness and  rapidly approaching climax, “Ravish me, demon.  Claim all of me as yours!”  I try to hold out on turning myself over to the exquisite sensations swelling between my thighs, but I cannot and the  waves of ecstasy roll over me.  All the while the blood still pours from my chest, draining into puddles around me and I’m not sure if it’s the orgasm or the lack of blood volume that’s making me feel weak in the knees.

But I do not fully turn myself over to the gentle pull of darkness just yet, for my worst fucking nightmare still has work to do.  The weight of his black frame upon my back threatens my limbs to buckle beneath me, though gravity is becoming harder to fight, I manage to resist as he pulls my head back and his girth spreads my innermost workings.  The grinding pressure of his strikes are so deliciously welcome, and I cannot stop myself from moaning with each divine thrust—but it is not enough to satisfy my deepest yearnings and with a mewl of desire I am able to growl out the words, “Harder, my worst fucking nightmare, make me scream and write in agony!  I want all of Sylva to know how well you fuck!”  

And when the pulsing of him stirs within me, I begin to grin again, because I know the grandest finale is just within reach.  My dark eyes watch as he rounds in front of me, the edge of the shadow begins to blur and we both know I cannot last much longer.  The golden hide of my body meets the cursed giant again and I gasp when the dull of his teeth find their target.  He is not gentle with me, and I did not wish him to be.  The pain is excruciating, unbearable and there is fear in my eyes, but not of the unknown.  I had been afraid that the demon was simply all bark and no bite, but the fear is quickly fleeting as the ringing in my ears nearly drowns out the sharp snap of vessels and tendons as he slowly withdraws my most precious of organs.  And suddenly everything is hysterical as the coldness of his eyes align with mine.

I cannot hear what he says to me over the phantom beating of my heart in my ears and the sound of my own maniacal laughter.  The last thing I see is its final thrum between his dark lips, from my vantage point upon the leaf strewn ground.  Darkness beckons me and I do not resist, I go to her now, giggling impishly the entire way because I know the other world doesn’t want me.  

I’ll be back.

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem] I'm sorry if this is garbage.  It's been years since I've done sexy writing!

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-13-2018, 08:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-14-2018, 11:54 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-16-2018, 10:12 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-17-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Jackel] - by Jackel - 04-20-2018, 01:25 PM