• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker than Water [Kwartz, Any]
    Kromium ~ Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

Besides answering Karat, his entire focus is on the discussion of the elders.  The conversation is saddening to say the least.  They had lost their home but they still had each other.  He steps closer to his mother as Karat too quiets.  His emerald eyes find her stunned by the news.  Kwartz grumbles something to Karat and then it happens...

"This is YOUR fault you know!" Karats gaze turns to Kwartz in anger provoked by his comment.  Her words are direct and sour tasting, "YOU wanted to follow that freak! I didn't!! I wanted to wait for my mother BUT noooo... Now look!" She finishes with a snort and an upturn of her face.  Lavender ears ears pinning against her poll.

Krom observes what happens in horror.  Why was everyone fighting?! His ears also pin as he steps from mother's side.  Confronting his sister quickly, "It's not anyone's fault Karat, don't say that.  We are fine!" He steps towards her and brushes his muzzle to hers before turning to Kwartz.  His eyes empathetic to their situation but he truly believed everything will be ok.  In an attempt to salvage the relationships between them all he speaks, "We aren't homeless... We have each other, our family.  That's all that matters." He knows nothing could replace the colts mother but he hoped at least for now they were enough...

Turning back to look at Karat, his voice turns stern, "Say you're sorry Karat." Krom waits as he hopes Kwartz hadn't turned to run off because of Karats stubbornness.  Karats' eyes, that had shut in protest, soon peek open to view Kwartz.  A huff of air escapes her lungs, "FINE! I'm sorry Kwartz".  And she was...

@[Kwartz]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kwartz, Any] - by Kromium~Karat - 04-14-2018, 10:13 AM
    RE: Blood is Thicker than Water [Kwartz, Any] - by Krone - 04-14-2018, 04:43 PM